Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bored(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XIII

XIII

Number of posts : 8
Favorite Video Game : Final Fantasy XII
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:10 pm

XIII was leaning against the wall with his hover board under his arms and his pockets in his pants he had a hood over his head with his oranges sunglasses were reflecting the sun.After the sun sets he would be ables to reveal his skin to the night air,the sun was just about to et and the night slowly turned black.He was guessing the time was around 9:00 PM and everything was quiet except for the chirping of crickets.He removed his gray jacket revealing a black sleeveless shirt,he was wearing black shirts with a belt that had a silver skull as the buckle,his sunglasses slided down his nose slightly and he pushed them up enough to hide his eyes.He sucked in some air then exhaled,He took a pack of cigarettes out of his pockets and took one out.He put it in his mouth and pulled out a lighter and lit the end of the cigarette and breathed in,then breathed out smoke.He had nothing in particular to do that night but thought maybe something might come up soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:40 pm

Shinji just finished Climbing the the ladder and was stopped by two gaurds. "Excuse me what buisness do you have ehre and what is your name?" One of the gaurds asked. "Name's Shinji Kuneoketsu," Shinji said, "and since when does walking around and visiting become a crime?" "Sorry Mr. Kuneoketsu, but we cannot let you pass due to the fact of you may be working with the darkness, and you have no proper Identification to you being who you say you are." The other guard said. "Ok, well one I am the leader of the Neutral Alliance, and my sword is my proof," Shinji said unsheathing his Zanpaukto, "if you still don't believe me, then I can say that I am really here just to look around, not to plan an attack just to look around. If you want you can have my sword and keep it for safe keeping until I leave." these guards are more stubborn than they were during the war. If they were this stubborn durign the war, they probably wouldn't have suffered so many casualties. Shinji thought. "Fine We will let you pass, but if anyone asks, you are a friend of Lady Kirux," one of the guards said and then they opened the gate and shinji walked through and began walking in a direction with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Kirux

Kirux

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:48 am

Kirux was walking around her city, bow tied to her back, daggers at her sides, just assessing everyone. She often made trips around the city, walking and observing people. Her people would nod to her in respect, and she'd return the action. The female cared for her people.

As she was making her way along the street towards the outer edge, she heard two guards speaking to someone. Apparently he just came up from the ladder. They were not letting him in as far as she knew and she made her way around the corner, peering over at them. The man speaking with them did not look familiar to her, so she waited. The man said he was the leader of the Neutrals, however, she did not recall that he came to visit. Her eyebrows furrowed, and her wings shook, making a soft fluttering noise. The guards caught her by surprise when they allowed him through, saying that he was a friend of hers. She smirked, and waited. As he passed by, hands in his pockets, she tapped him on the shoulder and nodded at him.

"So you are a friend of Lady Kirux? May I ask who you are sir?" She asked him, her voice clear and inquisitive. Naturally, the female would just speak of whom she was, but this man made her curious, considering she did not remember a notice of his arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XIII

XIII

Number of posts : 8
Favorite Video Game : Final Fantasy XII
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:07 am

XIII could hear foot steps coming closer,he got of the wall ans looked both ways to see if someone was near,he thought he could see two figures getting closer.He hid inside the shadows and got closer to them,he seemed to blend in with the darkness and smiled as he got close enough to see the faces of the people.He almost forgot about the cigarette was showing in the darkness so he dropped it to the ground and put out the flame before they would notice.He silenced his breath and got closer with each silent step.

It was a man and a woman,but they were strangers to him no surprise,He waited in the shadows waiting to see if they would reveal their names.The man had his hand in his pockets and the woman was asking him who he was,she also said that he was a friend of Lady Kirux in a questionable way.Who was Lady Kirux was a mystery to him,but he decided to keep that name in mind just in case of something were to occur.Waiting to see if the man would reveal his name or not he hid in the shadows to wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:15 am

Shinji stopped, "Shinji Kuneoketsu," he said as he didn't look to see who the person was because he already knew. "The one oyu hired assassins to kill during the war, Lady Kirux," he said. he had saw Lady Kirux while walking by. "Remember, oh and I killed your assassins and they rated you out," He said maliciously. One of Shinji's purposes was to come find out why she had sent assassins on him and he purposely gave no notice because she might have tried it again. "So why did you hire assassins to kill me," he asked seriously now turning around to face her. He was unarmed considering that the guards had his sword, but shinji new a quick blue magic spell to call it to him, if needed but he really didn't think it would have to come down to it. SHinji stood till waiting for a reply from Kirux.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Kirux

Kirux

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:31 am

Kirux frowned at his name. It did sound familiar to her, but only vaguely. He hopped back at his tone of voice, a scowl on her face. The female's fingers fumbled at her side on the hilt of her dagger, waiting. She would not be the first to attack him. She wasn't the type. Kirux's eyes flickered around the area, and noticing they were not alone. Her attention shifted back to him when he spoke of assassins. Her brows furrowed as he turned towards her. "I never sent any assassins...I wasn't in charge during the war." Kirux's voice was honest and smooth, with a hint of curiosity of her own. If assassin's were sent after him, it was obvious he did something against her, and therefore he obviously needed to leave.

"Would you mind just leaving, you obviously don't need to be here if my people were sent to kill you." The female told him, her stance still calm, but eying him carefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:07 am

"If you're thinking I did something here in order t get assassins sent on me. I didn't my forces were only protecting Ground Zero from the war, and We didn't attack any fronts or cities, and I get assassins sent on me," shinji said calmly. He wanted to figure out if he was being played or not. "All I want is information, may I please have access to your districts archives. To find the necessary information I need then I will leave peacefully and quietly," Shinji said as calm as he could be then decided something. "I will be willing to pay reparations for what the Neutral Alliance did to your troops during the war," Shinji said truthfully and as respectful as he could to Kirux, considering he might need her help in the future if Shinji was being played about the assassins and it wasn't the Light Alliance. He hoped Kirux agreed to him. " You can even look at every archive I look at over my shoulder or even have and entire squad of your Guardians over looking me," Shiniji said. He wanted to get into teh archives for the information he needed.
Back to top Go down
Kirux

Kirux

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:49 am

The female angel didn't believe him, there had to be a reason assassin's weren't sent on him. She was an assassin during the war as well, however, his name did not sound familiar from that point in time. Only once she claimed the throne did the names of the Leader's become important. Her emerald eyes tilted to the other man in the area, obviously listening in on their conversation. If he was already here, then he must be a part of this world, yet his aura did not feel similar to anyone she remembered. The Queen brushed it off and shook her head, once again laying her eyes on Shinji.

"I'm afraid I am not sure I should allow you to access any information here. What information would you be looking for? Bribery means little to me. I'm sorry, but if you want any information, you'll have to send an invitation next time." The female told him before nodding, and then passing by him, continuing on her way. "Have a safe trip home."

She turned to face him once more, watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:06 am

"All right, I will go. Thank you for your time," Shinji said not sounding as disappointed as he should be. "Well then if you can possibly send me a copy of the nations historical time line from the middle of the until you claimed your throne as well as any contracts that may have been made during the war. I would greatly appreciate it." Shinji bowed respectfully and stood up and headed back towards the gates to collect his Zanpaukto and start his descent down the ladder to return to Ground Zero. "well I should make plans to come next week and this time I should probably not listen to my adviser on how to obtain infromation and send an notice." Shinji thought as he gothis zanpaukto and began down the ladder
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored(open)   Bored(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored(open)
Page 1 of 1