Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE SHINING LIGHT NEWS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirux

Kirux

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-09

THE SHINING LIGHT NEWS Empty
PostSubject: THE SHINING LIGHT NEWS   THE SHINING LIGHT NEWS Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:04 am

The Shining Light

Here is where I will post news to the citizens explaining what is currently going on in the realm. Notes on war, upcoming activities, or special missions will be posted here. If there is anything you need to tell, feel free to pm me about it, and if I okay it, it will be posted up for everyone to read. So check back here often for the news and information.

~Kirux

Note: By any means, do
NOT post here. It will be deleted on the spot and you will be warned. Thank you.

News Today:

I have been planning a small party for everyone, to get the activity up, and to get people to know each other better. Alcohol will be served, as well as a large assortment of food. Games will be played and duals will take place. Here, everyone is a friend, no matter what world you come from. [Think of it sorta like an ooc thread] No killing or war will take place here or you will be thrown out.

If you have any ideas on it, or would like to help, pm me. Soon I will post up a thread of who all is coming.
Back to top Go down

THE SHINING LIGHT NEWS
Page 1 of 1