Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inarius

Inarius

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Empty
PostSubject: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:29 am

A Inarius walked into the outskirts of where he ruled he wondered if the message he had sent Shinji was recieved. He was sent in a letter and was delivered by his most trustworthy mage. He walked as he left his home and went to the untame area where branches an vines were scattered everywhere able to 'accidenlty' injure any unsuspectful being wandering in its range. A mist was set within this area which was not uncommon for they were near a demon infested lake. He walked until he went to the specified tree in the forest, this tree was the meeting spot for the two neutralistic leaders. Inarius carefully climbed the tree using only his feet to run up the main trunk. He then shifted his weight to the designated area he wanted to land in and had succeded. He had landed in the branch in a comfortable position where he sat awaiting the leader. As the mist began to shift he could see a silhoutte of a demon coming through. Inarius stayed silent, he did not want to alarm the Illusion cat, they were most likely the smartest of all creatures he had seen in the forest. They knew to trust noone unlike the damned human, angelic and demonic races who feel the need to prove their existence by merging together and take control of the world. "Damn idiots" Inarius said softly barely able to hear himself. The cat must have heard him though since it ran away. This was a rather timid creature, either that or it sensed Inarius's power and felt he was a threat. The clouds in the sky had their normal apppearance as it did in all neutralistic world, they were light gray symbolizing neither good nor bad. White clouds meant no harm, while dark gray clouds meant rain. To much sun was exposed with the lighter clouds unlike the dark ones. Each had their own pros and cons just like everything in life and that couldn't be changed. All that anyone could do was try to make their strong points more noticable while hiding their weaker ones. As Inarius thoughts passed through his mind he heard a twig snap, while seeing a familiar silhoutte. He waited to see if it was Shinji before declaring his position, you should be somewhat catious in the time of war.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSnx94lJ0
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:33 am

"You know you should be more aware of your surroundings," Shinji said standing on a branch next to Inariaus, "So why did you call for me again?" Shinji had agronaut unsheathed his entire journey here. ON his Way he was attacked by some stray monsters but were easily defeated. Shiniji had a feeling this wasn't just going to be a talk so he kept his guard. Shinji was prepared to deflect the first attack and jump back in order to give him some space to put agronaut in its shikai form. The when was blowing hard enough so that shinji's jacket swayed with it.
Back to top Go down
http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Inarius

Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:51 am

As Inarius saw the familiar figure fall he had edfinately recognized it. It was a creature that attempted to kill Inarius. As the figure fell Inarius heard Shinji say 'You should be more aware of your surroundings'. "Well I don't really have to try with footsteps that are as noisy as yours." He rebudled in an nonchalant tone. The mist had lightened as if afraid of the two world leaders presence, after all they were two of the strongest in the worlds. "And you say you got attacked? Is that why that monster collapsed even though he only has two or three cuts on him?" Inarius asked pointing to the creature that had recently fallen. It was one of those lesser demons that fought for the dark, they always invaded the land hoping to gain power and be rewarded with their 'heriocs'. As Shinji stood in a different position than when they had first met Inarius could tell he was expecting something. "Well, As you have guessed I am not here to merely talk. I want to see your abilities and how prepared you are for and invasion. So I called you here so we could spar, and yes we can try to kill each other." As Inarius summoned his blade which appeared from a dark blue to an indigo-ish color he gave a small gesture to Shinji telling him to follow him. He walked for a while around five minutes before reaching the destination. "This shall be our arena" Inarius said showing an area that had no trees in the way, so combat would be much easier without the burden of worrying about your surroundings. "Take you stance and you may go first" Inarius said, this was unual of him to be acting this way...he was alot more...talkitive.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:41 pm

Shinji smirked as he got into a stance. His stance was a katana stance with both hands on the hilt ready to swing and deflect or attack. Instead Shinji ran his hand across his sword while saying "Engage Life Agronaut." Once said the blade extended and and curves inot a scythe like figure but with straight edges rather than curves. "I'm Done, your move," Shinji said going on the defensive side. Shinji knew Inariaus was fast and he planned on making him slow down in one way stark probably knew but didn't know how it works.

(10 mp remains)

Last edited by Shinji Kuneoketsu on Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inarius

Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:32 am

ooc: stark? btw real suckish, I mean real suckish, I barely have the energy to pm...And you have how much magic left me forgets, 10?

Watching Shinji going into a stance that was really original with two hands on the hilt Inarius just watched as he ran his hand against the chrome colored blade. The blade had changed in appearance greatly. It had grown in length and appeared like a scythe but without the curve. Watching the weapon reflect the mist it looked mystical and undoubtably was. He knew that the World leader was going to play defense but he isn't going to accept that. "If your going to spar like a coward then does that mean in war you'll lead like a coward? How can you expect your troops to follow you if you aren't willing to lead?" Inarius said his blade at his side touching the ground. Even though it was about the same size of his legs it was incredibally light. Wel, He did make it out of magic so it must feel light to him. But he wondered how heavy it felt to other people. This was not the time to think about that though. "Your move." Inarius said after finishing the short speech ge gad given. He talked in a serious tone as if he were trying to teach Shinji something. He was but that was something he didn't realize.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 am

Shinji Raised an Eyebrow. "Well a strong defense can beat a strong offense. To succeshsfully Coordinate both is the challenge all leaders have to take." Shinji said charging at Inariaus, "it's better to be stronger on the defensive side rather offensive." Shinji was now close enough to get two attacks in. Shinji raised his blade and purposely attacked Inariaus's blade twice before jumping back. "Also one shouldn't use all of his/hers tactics right away," Shinji said waiting for Inariaus to notice what happened to his blade. Shinji stood waiting for Inariaus to move. Well if I get rid of his blade then He would have to resort to melee and magic. Then the advantage of the battle would be mine. Also depending on what he does here I can et and attack at his body, but lets not get too far ahead of my self.] Shinji Thought, planning his next attack and defense. Shinji took a defensive stance and braced himself for inariaus' attack.
Back to top Go down
Inarius

Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 am

ooc: Last post for the day I shoudn't be giving you or anyone such small posts.

"Good answer" Inarius said dodging the two slashes easily. The mist Had thickened once again, most likely the because of the tension between the two leaders. Inarius did not hesitate to charge forward as Shinji landed. He attempted to slash his chest horizontally with Onslaught. Wether the attack was succesful or not he would then make his blade appear in his other hand and attempt to slash the the neutralistic leader in the shoulder only vertically. He wasn't going full speed or Inarius would have been there when Shinji landed. But shinji most likely wasn't going his full speed either. Even though this could be considered a battle to the death both had gloves on protecting each other from death which made them hold back.

The branches on nearby trees moved has a harsh wind blew the 'arena'. It made a sound as if it was a desolate area, but that was probably why that sound was there this region of the area was a desolate area. This of course didn't apply to the untamed wildlife that inhabited this area even though there was few. It was a sanctuary for those who wanted to be alone, and Inarius knew this region well, since he came here many times before he became ruler of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:11 pm

Shinji saw Inariaus charge and smiled. "Got you," He said half yelling. Shinji swung Agronut on a vertical diagonal towards Inariaus' Onslaught. As the sword collided and made contact Shinji could feel Onslaught gain more weight. Perfect got one in now for an attack on the body, Shinji thought as he pressed onslaught onto the ground. now I need to release Agronaught and onslaught and jump and attack his side. With any luck I'll get and attack on his body, but even if he manages to block with Onslaught that is only another attack on the sword only giving me a more positive advantage. Though I wish I could use bankai here but at the moment this world is forbidding me at the moment. Shinji thought. The mist once again thickened,again most likely because of the tension. Shinji noted the thickening o the mist. Maybe I can use this to my advantage, Shinji quickly thought. Shinji then swung Agronaut and released the two swords from their collision. Shinji then leaped to the the left side of Inariaus and Attempted to slash at hi side. Ahinji was fully aware of the two possible outcomes of this and both would benefit Shinji in this battle.

ooc: you mean my post length or yours? because if it is yours then I see no problem wiht yours I mean you write an essay almost everytime
Back to top Go down
Inarius

Inarius

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:24 am

ooc: I was talking about mine, lol it isn't an essay. Can't really write much because I avoided you attack on my sword which was like half your post(exaggeration)

As soon as the blade almost collided with Onslaught Inarius dimissed it causing it to dissapear before contact. He knew he couldn't overpower him so he kept moving and made his blade appear and reappear to not only build and keep his momentum but to also not be stopped with a simple collision of blades for that would slow him down tremendously. He avoided the blow to his side making it only hit his shirt and felt something strange happen to it. As the mist grew and the demons made noise as if it was laughter at their spar. The battle was intense even though Etzolix just attempted to slice Shinji's throat and made simple but quick movements. He was making predictiable moves but at a speed which was harder to react to. As he made this quick attempt he backed away and started running full speed to the other side of the arena making it so Shinji had to come to him. Inarius wanted to see how he would react to this sudden change of a fighting style after all, change could easily make or break someone. It was either going to help Inarius or help Shinji, but things looked as if they would be in his favor since he was obviously quicker. "Come on" Inarius said giving a small smirk holding his blade with one hand and held it to an angle so that it would slow him down. Small things like this gave him an ioncrease of speed even though it wasn't neccasary for this battle. It was obviously clear who was stronger and who was faster many things could happen, all them leading to fun. Which was what made Inarius want to fight in the first place and was what gave him the drive to continue to fight this battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)   Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a noob, sparring for the very first time! =P (Private, Shinji)
Page 1 of 1