Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with the Ally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zven

Zven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Meeting with the Ally Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 pm

A young teen appeared nearby the walls of the Fallen City. A small smirk appeared upon his face as he crossed towards the gate inside. The rain poured down upon him as his small body was outlined by the tiny speck of moonlight that had shone through the clouds. Slowly, he walked toward the gate, and four guards appeared by it. "Stop!" They commanded. The teen kept on walking. "We need identification if you are to enter this city!" They yelled at him. Wordlessly, the teen lifted his hand and pointed at a poster upon the side of the wall. But it was no ordinary poster. It was a wanted poster. The guards followed where he pointed, and saw who he was. "Zve-Zven Synig-Synigal?!" The stammered. "That is me." Was all that issued from his mouth as the landscape was suddenly brightened by a yellow flame. A sword of flame to be more accurate. Zven held Eternal Flame in his hands and charged towards the guards. Two of them held up their swords to defend, but eternal flame passed right through them and burned them both atop the head. They screamed and ran into the other guards. Laughing maniacally, Zven grabbed one of their swords and sent them to oblivion. Still laughing, he stepped over their bodies and opened the gate to the city.

Last edited by Zven on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deathnote.viz.com
Hellion

Hellion

Number of posts : 119
Favorite Video Game : Everything
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:57 am

OOC:dude,your part of my alliance...im not an enemy.

Hellion stood atop the tower staring into the dark sky that had been tainted since the war began.He had liked the sky as it had once been but the only way to save Natsumi was to lose the rest of the world.It didn't matter as long as Natsumi would once again be by his side.He heard screaming and looked down and at first saw nothing out of the ordinary.Then,as he surveyed the castes courtyard for the source of the screams,he saw two burnt bodies.Looking closer he saw they were his guards at the gate.

'Who could have done this?'

His eyes swept the area around the gate and saw nothing.As he continued to check the area he saw a shadow dart to the entrance of the castle and disappear inside the doors.Hellion flew up into the air and waited for the stranger to reach the top of the tower.His wings beat gently as he drew a map of the castle in his mind so he could predict where the person would be and how long until he reached the top floor.
Back to top Go down
https://undertheshadow.forumotion.com
duckey

duckey

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:09 am

Raphael had flown atop the tallest tower in the fallen city. "Hmm...Fallen...just like me." Raphael said. He had heard some stirring in the room below the tower he sat upon. "Could be interesting." Raphael told himself. He was very calm and he thought;

I wonder with a name like "Fallen" If there is any others here as well.

He then slid down the tower and leapt through the window seeing Hellion, "Hello mate!" Raphael said playfully. He gripped Oblivion with his right hand waving with the other.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 am

Hellion turned to see another angel flying towards him and waving.'Hmmm...who is that?Another angel?Incredible.Possibly a new ally?'

No dont trust anyone,least of all the very beings who cast natsumi and you away to the side like pieces of trash.You deserve better than that.Don't let it happen again or else you may lose more than your home.

Hellion thought about what the darkness said and decided to proceed with caution.He wouldn't trust the angel,but he wouldn't make it obvious that he didn't.If he did that it might lead to unnecessary deaths or enemies.That was the last thing Hellion wanted at the moment.

"Who are you,Holy One?Why have you come here and what is your status,friend or foe?I need an answer or else things could get very ugly without there being any need to."
Back to top Go down
Zven

Zven

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:33 am

OOC: got it changed name and re edited plus... its raining

IC: Zven slipped quickly and quietly into the shadows, as he felt someone's eyes were upon him. After completely backing into the shadows, The Teen Vampire stared up to find the director of the feeling. As the rain trickled through his vision, he saw two winged ones atop the highest tower he could spot. Not wanting to miss any action, he summoned his Undead Tiger. A dark form slowly appeared in front of the king of demons, and formed into a tiger form. Wings sprouted from the middle of its back. Colors slowly began to flow as the purple mane sprung out of its neck. Zven hopped upon its back and ordered the undead tiger to take off. The tiger obeyed its master, and Zven flew up towards the two winged ones. As he closed in, he saw who it was. One was Hellion, Zven guessed he was the owner of the city. Crap! Zven hoped his alliance with him wouldn't crumble. The other Zven noticed was a resident of his realm. As he neared, he heard conversing going on between them. Hellion asked the other if he was friend or foe. "He is friend." Zven said as he landed atop a nearby building. "He is with me."

Last edited by Zven on Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:36 am

Raphael liked the fact of it, "getting ugly". He grinned a slight grin sliding his tounge against his teeth. "I..." Raphael then thought about his answer,

I have indeed been in the realm of which the newcomer is from, i like it there. Always fighting...I love it there in fact.

"I am not 'with' him, but i do enjoy his realm...always conflicts." Raphael said. He pulled out Oblivion, ready for anything. "This getting ugly thing you say...shall we try it?" Raphael said grinning again.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:44 am

OOC:Zven you need serious editing.First of all im like 30+ stories abover your location, i thought up the map out of memory,and it is not a real map.

See I told you not to trust him!You shouldn't have even pretended.

Hellion hesitated before slowly drawing Xio for the first time in awhile and felt a rush surge through him.With Xio in his hand he felt much better.He flew forwards and sliced at the angel's wings numerous times flying past him and then returning, assualting him from every side.He flew back a distance and stared at the angel,waiting to see the effects of any damage the angel had taken.As he waited he saw a man in the grounds saying something to him but couldn't quite read his lips and understand what he was saying.Hellion chose to ignore him and turned his atention back to the angel.
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:49 am

Raphael rubbed the dirt in his hand against Oblivion as Hellion rushed at him. He threw it into the air...making it look exactly the same. The Raphael Hellion had attacked was all a part of Raphael's plan. Suddenly, behind Hellion, there was a tear in the "room" the real Raphael slashed at Hellion's back then returning into the tear.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:57 am

OOC:We're not in a room and where did this 'tear' get approved at?

Hellion felt blood dripping out of a wound on his back and realized he had been tricked.He turned and saw a tear closing and also went into the tear.He came out behind the angel and stabbed at his opponents back,then switched quickly and sliced at his arm.Hellion hen flew back through the tear as it disappeared.He came out back where the original tear was and looked around and spotted his opponent on the opposite side of the sky.As he stared he felt his shirt being covered in blood and ripped it off,revealing his well built body.He threw the shirt downwards and smirked as it landed on the man on the ground.Once again he turned his attention to the other angel.
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:08 am

((my illusionary mist!))

Raphael had been cut in his back and he grinned. He manipulated the mist to look like Zven. "Hellion! What are you doing!?" He called sounding and looking like Zven.
Back to top Go down
Zven

Zven

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:14 am

Zven saw the other attack Hellion, and a low growl appeared in his throat. He hated it when his own attacked someone else upon his side. He slowly told the Undead Tiger to let him upon his head. Quietly, he jumped atop its head and ordered it launch a fireball. The tiger raised his head, and issued a fireball. Zven used the opportunity when the tiger raised its head, and jumped with the added leverage straight at the other winged one. With a war cry, he drew Eternal Flame as the fireball reached within five feet of the other. Then, he slashed at the other winged ones head, then stabbed towards his head.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:21 am

OOC:That was confusing,Zven,who were you attacking?... and it doesn't say anything about tears,duckey...

Hellion saw past the illusion because he knew that Zven could not fly.He rushed through it and renewed his attack on the other angel with a new vengeance.Just as he was about to deliver a blow that would be unstoppable, a fire ball flew towards them.Hellion stopped just before the attack hit the angel and shot up to a height that would insure some safety at the very least. He stopped in a cloud to hide himself from his opponents.Once the confusion was over with it would appear as if he were gone. Then he wouldn't have to kill his own ally that had been too hungry for a fight.
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 am

((well he came through with his real body no illusion so it appeared like a tear in the area))
Raphael looked over as the fire ball was about to strike, shooting up above the mist even above the clouds. Raphael didnt like that the leader of his home was attacking him but he dealt with it. While up above the clouds with just Raphael and the moon, Raphael thought about what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 am

Hellion saw his opponent and realized he could easily kill him right now.He slowly and silently flew towards his adversary and as he got closer and closer he heard the darkness speak to him.

Slit his throat and laugh as his blood rains down from the sky.It would be the best rain shower ever!Hahahahahahahahahah-hahahahahahah-hahahahahahaha-HA!

Hellion drew Xio and started to put the sword against his opponents throat,still unseen.It was almost touching his throat when Hellion stopped.He merely withdrew the blade,sheathed it,and silently flew far away from his adversary.Once he was far enough away he finally addressed the darkness screaming at him from the depths of his very soul.

Why didn't you kill him?You had a perfect chance that was fool proof.He could have fallen into his masters arms and never been worried about again!

'I just didn't,okay?!I had no reason to.'

Except that he tried to kill you!

'He was just confused thats all,i know it!'

Hellion shut out the voice until it was just a soft murmur in the corners of his brain.He felt drained after pushing it back but strangely satisfied.It was trying to take over his body,he was sure of it.He would never let that happen no matter what had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Zven

Zven

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Zven was about to hit Raphael when he flew up above the clouds. Crap! The king of demons thought as he began to enter free fall. He was gaining speed quickly as the rain poured onto him. "Undead Tiger, assist me!" He screamed into the rain. BUt it was no use, it was too far away. Suddenly, it felt as though Zven could here the Tiger talking to him, like he had learned to use telepathy. "Zven, I am coming." Was all that ZVen heard other than the roar of the pounding rain. Then, out of the rain, the the undead tiger flew towards its master, and grabbed him with his paws. Zven finally felt safe when he saw lightning flash high above him in the clouds. The thunder that followed was just that, thunderous. Without warning, the tiger began to fly up again, straight into the thunderstorm. "Hang on!" Zven heard his companion tell him telepathically. To what! Zven wanted to shout, but braced himself nonetheless. Swirling through the thunderhead like it was a stroll in the park, the servant and her master dodged through the seemingly murderous cloud. Lightning flashed all around them, and the thunder was deafening. The tiger began to panic, and saw a nearby building to land on. He glided down towards the building, the tallest by far in the entire city. But instead of stopping at the roof, the tiger broke through, sending Zven flying down towards a wall. Great. He thought. Not again. But instead of breaking through the wall, he put his feet against it and kicked off like it was a springboard, straight towards a table. Zven did a handstand in midair as his hands landed on the table, and pushed upwards, propelling himself out of the hole his servant had put him through. "Tiger, Dismissed!" He yelled as the tiger stared at him, a look of gratefulness upon his face. Slowly, he turned into an orb, and flew straight into where Zven's heart was supposed to be. Zven looked up, and saw the storm was still raging.

30 MP - 30 MP = 0 MP
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Raphael called to Zven, "I only stay in your world because all the fighting and chaos, otherwise I am what you call...a neutrality!" Raphael gripped Oblivion with both hands. "Hellion, I will take this Tower." Raphael said flying into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Zven

Zven

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 am

Zven watched as Raphael flew off towards the horizon, and yelled to him, "Well, that is just fine to stay in the lair in which I own, but trying to disrupt other worlds within my alliance will not be tolerated, whether you are a neutralist or not! So don't even try going back there until you fix that attitude of yours!" He yelled towards him. The king felt rather awkward, being what appeared to be a teenager, lecturing someone who seemed much older. The another thought struck him. Where had the clouds and lightning gone? Had they been brought on by the gods who felt in rage of having on angel quarrel with another. Well, I don't understand angel logic, so I won't try to, He thought. Above him, he noticed hellion still had his blade out, and was staring at the other winged one's back. Huh. Well, maybe he was just troubled. Zven turned around and jumped off the top of the same tall tower he had broken through. This time though, he was ready. He fell down at extreme speeds, and a couple feet to the fifth story, he grabbed a flag pole, and climbed into the window. Seeing another one across the room he jumped out in a small spiral, the making a bigger ark, right to the gate. The king of demons grabbed the top of the wall, and vaulted himself over, and landed on the other side. Without looking back, he jumped downward, into the abyss that led to his lair.
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:54 am

Raphael just barely caught Zven's lecture, "I a not only look, but I am older than you by far." Raphael said spitting that would end up as a quite small meteor with his height.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:51 am

Hellion flew at Raphael while his attention was on zven and sliced at him as he flipped over his head.As he stopped behind Raphael he dropped down a couple feet as to avoid any attacks.Then he few up into the cloud cover once more.He stopped at a hefty height and looked down but could not see anything because the cloud cover had grown thick enough to block his sight.He tried to go lower so he could see his opponent but decided against it and stayed where he was.

Good boy.You finally did something smart!It's about time,i was starting to wonder if you were a worthy host for me.

No!This body is my own.I control it and you are merely a visitor.Do not pass the line or you will be thrown out of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the Ally   Meeting with the Ally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Ally
Page 1 of 1