Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raphael...the other fallen one.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
duckey

duckey

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Raphael...the other fallen one. Empty
PostSubject: Raphael...the other fallen one.   Raphael...the other fallen one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:46 am

Name: Raphael

Birthday: unknown

Elements:
P:Ruin
S:Universe
T:Illuson

Transportation:Walking, or flight

Family: Nope

Race: Angel?

Alignment: Chaotic

Weapons: Raphael uses twin Katana's. One called Oblivon (state of forgotten) that has a black hilt and a bronze guard. Oblivion's blade is quite sturdy and has a dark silver blade. Raphael can make a mist that he controls by running anything across the blade that he controls what people see. His other blade, Ruin, has a black sheath as well with a goldish guard and instead of a comletly black hilt Ruin has black cloth with a white behind it. Ruin, by stabbing the blade into the ground can create earthquakes.

Appearance:Raphael has long black hair that threads out.Raphael has a muscular build, he is thin but not bone dry. He wears black all the time...his outfit varies on how he feels and he usually keeps his now black wings folded up inside his clothes.

Specialties: Raphael has a very chaotic nature and he is VERY VERY good at battles. He prefers large, war scale battles because they are a large slaughter to him but he can do individual fights. Raphael can survive on his own and if you want someone dead, he can and will do it but it will be bloody.

Weaknesses: Raphael cannot kill a woman or a child. This will stop him in his tracks...unless he just leaps over them to kill his target. Raphael is also bad at spells, he is more melee oriented fighter. Raphael is also bad at bieng on the defensive.

Fighting Style: Raphael uses his swords and his skills that come along with them, to kill. When Raphael fights...he is very to the point. He uses his speed and power to kill very many in a short ammount of time, hes always on the offensive

Personality: Raphael is a very chaotic and destructive person. He is normally kind, nice caring and other nice personality words. But then when it comes to combat, He becomes a different person. Arrogant, Pompous and just a Jerk. Its not his fault though...his arrogance is helped by his power.

Relationships: None. Raphael was a good friend to most angels but he wreaked to much havoc so he was banished to the human realm.

Favorite Food: Ramen and sushi

History: Raphael was one of the-man-upstairs' closest angels...until the second war. After Lucifer and the other fallen angels had lost the first war...after a LONG time, they tried again. Raphael had changed much since the first war and he didnt like the fact that they were trying again. Raphael solved their problem by killing 90% of the demons in the war...in one hour. The-man-upstairs didnt like that Raphael had done that, they were once angels aswell. The-man-upstairs banished Raphael from the kingdom of heaven...forever. Raphael has fought in many wars in the mortal realm and gave them victories. For a long time Raphael had searched for a way to go back...but recently...he just told himself, "Fuck it." (sorry if that offends anyone!) Now he just goes with the flow...fighting in wars...battles...just finding his way among mortals.

Raphael:Raphael...the other fallen one. Dark

Oblivion: Raphael...the other fallen one. Sword

Ruin:Raphael...the other fallen one. 987Q3CARRAG7TCAO9LMO0CAIYWSPDCAGAYP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zven

Zven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Raphael...the other fallen one.   Raphael...the other fallen one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 1:58 am

haha i can approve someone go me, go me Okay duckster thou shalt be approved, but if you want to dualweild, you have to get a buncha posts... approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://deathnote.viz.com
Inarius

Inarius

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Raphael...the other fallen one.   Raphael...the other fallen one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:57 am

Well for the dualweilding I believe it is 310 posts.

Raphael...the other fallen one. Aaaaahhhhhh-1-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSnx94lJ0
Hellion

Hellion

Number of posts : 119
Favorite Video Game : Everything
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Raphael...the other fallen one.   Raphael...the other fallen one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:06 am

that is correct.he has not been dualwielding though so i think its okay

Fallen Angel Hellion
Leader of The Tower of The Fallen
Raphael...the other fallen one. Dark_angel_sig

Battle Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ6ufAOSUhM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undertheshadow.forumotion.com
duckey

duckey

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Raphael...the other fallen one.   Raphael...the other fallen one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 pm

i will make ruin though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raphael...the other fallen one.   Raphael...the other fallen one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raphael...the other fallen one.
Page 1 of 1