Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The demons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zven

Zven

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-07-15

The demons Empty
PostSubject: The demons   The demons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:19 am

The demons- the basic rank of the army. Any one may join here. Unlimited number of people may be in the demon rank

The devils- the next rank above the Demons, any one may join here as long as they finish the qualification mission.

These are the basic ranks. Now I will go through the more specialized ranks.

The Hell Bringers- Mainly good swordsman are here. If you want to join, PM me and send me an RP fighting sample. Or, another way is to have 150 posts and do the qualification mission. There can only be five Hell Bringers.

The Demon angels- Mainly people that are mages. If you want to join, PM me with a fighting RP sample. Or, another way is to have 150 posts and finish the qualification mission. There will only be five Demon Angels.

The Vampires: People who are vampires can automatically get this rank, so if you feel the need to be one, feel free to ask. Otherwise, this group has no other requirements.

The Demon Lords- the generals of the army. There are three,

The Demon Lord of Death- Is the most skilled swordsman of the group. Must have 300 posts and have sent me an rp fighting sample. There is no other way of being a demon lord.

The Demon Lord of Life- Is the most skilled mage of the group. Must have 300 posts and sent me and rp fighting sample. there is no other way of being a demon lord.

The Demon King- The leader of them all, the demon king is the current ruler of the demon layer.
- Zven Synigal
Back to top Go down
http://deathnote.viz.com

The demons
Page 1 of 1