Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piercing Light

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirux

Kirux

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 am

Name: Piercing Light

Abilities: It is a bow that uses arrows crafted from condensed light, for a higher ability to harm dark creatures. These are limitless arrows drawn from sunlight, but she carries the standard arrows as well in a quiver tied between her wings.

Appearance: The bow is designed similar to the two daggers she has, for Kirux ordered them to be crafted similarly. The main form is completely white, and along the arc a green strip spirals but just doesn't quite touch the white, except for at the two ends and in the middle. when it reaches the middle, it straightens out along the outside, and then tightens to a sharp spiral along the white, as a hand grip. Then it repeats the lazy, separate spiral to the other end, where it connects and hooks back. The string is condensed light, and therefore, it may fade and reappear upon will so that Kirux only may possess the ability to use it.

History: After Kirux had collected the daggers, she brought them in along with her old bow, telling them to combine them in design, specializing them to her. After a 5 years wait, her bow was finished, and she spent years training, the daggers at her hips, and the bow slipped through the black strip of material crossing her torso and her back. She regularly switched back and forth during training to the point where the switch was flawless and smooth, granting her the speed to confuse enemies in not only movement, but fighting ranges as well.
Back to top Go down
Inarius

Inarius

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:01 am

If you were attacking a darkness creature how much stronger would the sunlight arrows be compared to the normal arrow?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSnx94lJ0
Hellion

Hellion

Number of posts : 119
Favorite Video Game : Everything
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 am

and to add on to inarius's question,would the light arrows only work during the day since they draw their power from the sunlight?
Back to top Go down
https://undertheshadow.forumotion.com
Kirux

Kirux

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 am

Hrm...I'd say about a 20% more damage to them. The light kinda burns their skin, or ignites.

Well...The only time the arrows don't appear is if it is the new moon, cause then there is absolutely no sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Inarius

Inarius

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:29 am

If you shot a normal arrow at a darkness creature how far would it go through their body?

Well do they have any draw backs if an arrow were to hit a creature of light?

By darkness do you mean a creature like my character who is a demon or a creature with the darkness element?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSnx94lJ0
Hellion

Hellion

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:33 am

uhh...Inarius thats a lot of questions...

you may answer all of them if you would like Kirux but you only have to answer the last 2
Back to top Go down
Kirux

Kirux

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:39 am

Uh, depends where it hits and what type of creature it is.

For light creatures, the light is mostly absorbed, but it still causes minor damage.

Well demons are usually aligned with darkness, but it's more based upon the elements.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:45 am

okay thank you for your time Smile (Kinda felt like we were interviewing you)

You got the job!A.K.A approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Piercing Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piercing Light   Piercing Light Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piercing Light
Page 1 of 1