Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriele

Gabriele

Number of posts : 8
Favorite Video Game : Anything.
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:09 pm

Name:Crystal Melody:::Underconstuction:::

Abilities:Blessed by the light. It glows faintly when firing arrows and each time an arrow is released from the string, it make a soft melody, like a harp.

Appearance:A crystalized bow. It is transparent looking with intrigued marble carvings of demons and angels. Quite large, it nearly reaches up to Gabriele's shoulders when stood on the ground. It's incredibly heavy when other people carries it but it's as light as a feather when Gabriele touches it.

History:

Last edited by Gabriele on Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:22 am

ok, appearence, ability, and history need to be at least 2 lines and a half of a line
Back to top Go down
http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Gabriele

Gabriele

Number of posts : 8
Favorite Video Game : Anything.
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:35 am

So I have to make them longer right...? Okay, no prob. I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Kuneoketsu

Shinji Kuneoketsu

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:04 am

yeah, pretty much,
Back to top Go down
http://animax-online.blogspot.com/2007/12/bleach-episode-86-rang
Kirux

Kirux

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:32 am

Hrm....Well...You have the same weapons as me....Kinda...annoying. You can keep the bow since you already started it, but can you pick a different close range weapon? That way we don't have the same for both.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Number of posts : 119
Favorite Video Game : Everything
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:00 am

Once the description expectations have been met the bow is approved.No more posts needed although i am glad u noticed that kirux i never would have.Gabrielle,you can post so that i know its edited
Back to top Go down
https://undertheshadow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::   Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction::: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Melody:::Underconstruction:::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Under the Shadow :: Personal :: Weapons-
Jump to: