Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shining Oblivion Dragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
duckey

duckey

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-07-16

The Shining Oblivion Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 am

Name: Shining Oblivion Dragon

Mp Cost: 30

Strength: The dragon can fly Raphael anywhere and it can breath beams of Oblivion.

Weakness: It gives off light energy as well which weakens Raphael.

Appearance: The Dragon is a blueish silver mechanical dragon. The Dragon's body is segmented almost all around the body. The body also has blue crystals randomly around the body.

Effect: The Dragon can breathe beams of pure Oblivion. These beams can destroy all that come in contact with them.If it hits an organic object it would hurt immensly. Also the dragon can compact itself into a small dragon the height of ones forearm.

History: When machines became into bieng this creature was created. It grew as if it was organic and it acts as if it is. When Raphael was given this creature, it was just created. He has kept it as a companian since. Even when he was banished the dragon stood by him, as a child form.

Pictures:The Shining Oblivion Dragon BESD1

Last edited by duckey on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

Number of posts : 119
Favorite Video Game : Everything
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:01 am

The beams of oblivion and flying?And the beams destroy everything they come in contact with?hmmm... thats god-modding a little.

Boost it up to 30mp and as for beams make it to where they hurt the enemy,not destroy them.
Back to top Go down
https://undertheshadow.forumotion.com
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 am

well i meant like...just destroys in-animate objects...the beams are pretty small so they can be dodged.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:08 am

okay i guess that will work.

Still need 30 mp cost though since it is a rather large dragon and shoots beams and flies(of course dragons fly).
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 am

SWEET!*napoleon dymite victory dance*
Back to top Go down
Hellion

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:18 am

Approved Wink
Back to top Go down
duckey

duckey

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 am

*another napoleon dynamite victoy dance!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shining Oblivion Dragon   The Shining Oblivion Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shining Oblivion Dragon
Page 1 of 1