Under the Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Under the Shadow

A fun rp site that is free and easy to use.Decide if you want to be Good, Evil, or Neutral.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first of many expected to be posted >:]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inarius

Inarius

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-15

The first of many expected to be posted >:] Empty
PostSubject: The first of many expected to be posted >:]   The first of many expected to be posted >:] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:18 am

Well this isn't really a trigger yet...if it continues then I will become annoyed.

When a mod or admin says to stop posting in this area they mean STOP!!! They don't want an apology. They just want you to shut up and stop posting whether or not you were the cause or not. If I see alot of this I will post a real rant showing my true anger and rage. I don't want to be mean to anyone but I will.

(Will post warnings of what make me angry, so if wwhat I warn you about continues or becomes often I will rip the person to shreds verbally. So don't get me angry and I won't scar you have fun Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbSnx94lJ0

The first of many expected to be posted >:]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Under the Shadow :: Off Topic :: Triggers-
Jump to: